Without prejudice to the legal warranty of two years, every customer benefits from a product warranty that applies for 3 years or 36 months on new items. This warranty covers manufacturing and technical defects that were already present when the goods were delivered.
If the defect of the good is established more than six months after delivery, the customer must demonstrate and prove that the product was already non-conforming at the time of delivery.
a) This guarantee only covers a lack of conformity that already exists at the time of delivery of the goods. The following cases are therefore excluded from this product warranty:
- Any direct or indirect damage caused to the appliance after delivery of the good (for example by oxidation, shock, falls, human damage, ...).
- All damage resulting from unprofessional use and human damage when assembling or installing loose parts.
- Products that have already been disassembled or repaired by the customer himself.
- Defects due to fire, water damage, lightning, accidents, natural disasters.
- Defects caused by intent, negligence or improper handling, poor maintenance or abnormal use or use of the device contrary to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Damage as a result of special use * of a product. Special use *: Use of a product in a way for which it is not intended and / or suitable.
- Damage / loss as a result of theft.
- A warranty period of only 12 months applies to second-hand items.
b) The defect of the purchased object must be reported to IVENCI within 2 months after discovery. These conditions and restrictions do not affect the relevant legal provisions. After this period has expired, the customer will no longer be able to invoke his warranty right.
c) If observations show that the customer complies with the right to warranty, the faulty / defective product can be returned free of charge * and IVENCI will send a compliant replacement to the customer as soon as possible upon receipt of the product.
Conditions that the return shipment must meet:
- The product should preferably be returned by registered mail or with track & trace code. IVENCI is not liable for lost returns without proof of delivery.
- The return shipment must be provided with the appropriate packaging so that the product is recovered by IVENCI in an undamaged condition as far as possible. IVENCI is not liable for damaged returns due to substandard packaging.
NOTE: NO VISITING ADDRESS!
* The customer must always prove the shipping costs incurred on the basis of a receipt from the carrier with which the defective / defective product was returned. IVENCI will, after receiving the returned product and testing it back, will be able to reimburse the customer for its actual costs at most if the product was actually found to be faulty / defective. The costs reimbursed by IVENCI can also not amount to more than the cheapest method of returning the product.